Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shadow Priest

Go down

Shadow Priest Empty Shadow Priest

Post  eringe Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:35 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
Currently, I am in Vexation. I've raided with them since molten core, before naxx was an instance. Did a brief run with Detox preBC(2-3 months) as well.

How did you contribute to that guild? What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?

Vexation:
Healer with over 95% attendance while raiding at level 60 from MC to AQ40.
Healer and priest class rep at level 70 through tier 4 content.
Guild officer, raid leader, and shadow priest(Too difficult to watch everyone's health bars and diagnose new content at the same time) from tier 4 to tier 6 content.

Detox:
Raided as a holy priest with over 90% attendance through AQ40 and Naxxramas.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
Yep. I'm an assistant manager at gamestop. I work 5 days a week 9-5.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
Certainly.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.
My raid bag is usually filled with 20 flasks, 40 food buffs, 20 charges of oil, 4 mana injectors, 2 healing injectors, and a few dark runes. All gear has end game enchants on it.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
Shadow. While I have a healing set, I burnt myself out healing over the last few years. When the guild is short a healer for a raid night, I can respec and fill in a spot, as I have the necessary raid add ons, gear (end game enchanted), and buffs. However, I prefer to enjoy the fights dpsing.

6. Give us your armory link please.
Note that my full shadow damage is 1288 unbuffed in fights with my darkmoon trinket powered up. In addition, I have most of my epic shadow gear crafted.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes.

8. Is your internet connection reliable?
Very.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
I'm experienced through T6, and will be an asset to clear BT and beyond.

eringe

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest Empty Re: Shadow Priest

Post  Guest Sat Jul 26, 2008 11:28 pm

eringe wrote:1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
Currently, I am in Vexation. I've raided with them since molten core, before naxx was an instance. Did a brief run with Detox preBC(2-3 months) as well.

How did you contribute to that guild? What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?

Vexation:
Healer with over 95% attendance while raiding at level 60 from MC to AQ40.
Healer and priest class rep at level 70 through tier 4 content.
Guild officer, raid leader, and shadow priest(Too difficult to watch everyone's health bars and diagnose new content at the same time) from tier 4 to tier 6 content.

Detox:
Raided as a holy priest with over 90% attendance through AQ40 and Naxxramas.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
Yep. I'm an assistant manager at gamestop. I work 5 days a week 9-5.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
Certainly.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.
My raid bag is usually filled with 20 flasks, 40 food buffs, 20 charges of oil, 4 mana injectors, 2 healing injectors, and a few dark runes. All gear has end game enchants on it.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
Shadow. While I have a healing set, I burnt myself out healing over the last few years. When the guild is short a healer for a raid night, I can respec and fill in a spot, as I have the necessary raid add ons, gear (end game enchanted), and buffs. However, I prefer to enjoy the fights dpsing.

6. Give us your armory link please.

Note that my full shadow damage is 1288 unbuffed in fights with my darkmoon trinket powered up. In addition, I have most of my epic shadow gear crafted.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes.

8. Is your internet connection reliable?
Very.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
I'm experienced through T6, and will be an asset to clear BT and beyond.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Eringe

Back to top Go down

Post  eringe Sun Jul 27, 2008 12:02 am

Hmm, must have accidentally overwritten that part. Thank you much Smile

eringe

Back to top Go down

Post  eringe Mon Jul 28, 2008 7:47 pm

bump

eringe

Back to top Go down