Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Holy Priest ( Can go shadow )

3 posters

Go down

70 Holy Priest ( Can go shadow ) Empty 70 Holy Priest ( Can go shadow )

Post  Priest Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:20 am

1.a)What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
b)How did youcontribute to that guild?
c)What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?

In Revolution, I was in the mood for running Karazhan casually, and they seemed like a nice guild that I could help out every once in a while.
Past guilds, chronologically:
Vexation - Joined, saw up to Akama in BT with them, then I left because they seemed like they were only taking applicants to benefit them, and would prioritize only themselves (them being the older, french speaking members) instead of making it a guild of equality. It sounds kind of weird, but its hard to explain. They had "clicks" and there was no getting into them if you were new, so getting into offtime ZA's or something was impossible.
Inertia - Led this guild, did T4 and a little T5 content, then we started losing officers to Flatline (lol) and so we all parted.
Superiority Complex - Joined for a short while, where they were eager to gear up a priest for Sunwell. I saw 9/9 BT with them, before we had a discussion and we "parted ways" is the nice way to put it. They apparently weren't happy with my forum activity, or the amount of trade chat "chatting" I did, among other miniscule things, and right after that I quit for 2 months, and now I'm back.
Revolution - Like I said above.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
Yes. 12-12:30 is my limit, I won't wake up any later than that.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
Of course. Being a guild leader of a moderately progressing guild, I had to have a ton of patience. Although I wasn't exactly patient all the time, I demonstrated my patience civilly and never got angry at a long night of bad wipes.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.
I have an ex-guild bank full of em, I'm stocked to my neck, also being an herb/alch, I can make em all that I need.
My only thing is my boots that are not enchanted. I had the ones from Anatheron, but I took em off and can't find em, so I am wearing my previous ones.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
I am currently CoH, but I enjoy all specs of Holy, imp spirit and CoH, or I enjoy being Disc or shadow, having the gear for shadow as well, although it's not properly enchanted, or as good as my holy gear.

6. Give us your armory link please.
7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes, although my Mic is iffy, it's a nice $50 one but I think it may be my ports, so I'm gonna check em out this friday when I have the time

8. Is your internet connection reliable?
Yes, Although "Cox Communications" does a 2 hour downtime per week, and those 2 hours are both unannounced and inconsistent, so it could be any time during the week.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.
9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
I know my class better than most, I play to have fun, and I am reliable.

Priest

Back to top Go down

70 Holy Priest ( Can go shadow ) Empty Re: 70 Holy Priest ( Can go shadow )

Post  jeubus Thu Sep 18, 2008 3:05 pm

lol thanya?

I remember a few things he did that were...unsavory... to say the least
jeubus
jeubus
Core Raider

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Pleasantsuds Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:15 pm

jeubus wrote:lol thanya?

I remember a few things he did that were...unsavory... to say the least

is it really? lol

all I remember is as soon as they got the SC tags, this person was all over the forums making an ass of himself. Who knows. Razz

Pleasantsuds

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  thayna Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:33 pm

nah I usually did that anyways, but people thought it was "because" of my SC tags. Not really, no attitude change, but yeah you know how rumors work, tell to tell. Don't ever end up the same as they started.

btw, the only time I ever did "make an ass of myself" was for amusement purposes, quite the hard trolling some people fell for.

If you're not interested, thats chill, say so.

thayna

Back to top Go down

Post  Thayna Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:28 am

no response, active officers online, Withdrawn Thanks for the consideration, good luck.

Thayna

Back to top Go down

Post  jeubus Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:14 am

thayna wrote:nah I usually did that anyways, but people thought it was "because" of my SC tags. Not really, no attitude change, but yeah you know how rumors work, tell to tell. Don't ever end up the same as they started.

btw, the only time I ever did "make an ass of myself" was for amusement purposes, quite the hard trolling some people fell for.

If you're not interested, thats chill, say so.

exactly what we need more trolls!
jeubus
jeubus
Core Raider

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovehandles Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:52 pm

Thayna wrote:no response, active officers online, Withdrawn Thanks for the consideration, good luck.

Lawl at people who think they should get an instant response, yea we're busy. We have lives outside of the game so if you couldn't wait ONE day for a response to your application most likely you wouldn't have lasted here more than a day.....

Damn we needed a new Barass in the guild too....now what are we gonna do.
Lovehandles
Lovehandles
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 62

http://real.dkpsystem.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down