Invidious- Lvl 70 Shadow Priest

Go down

Invidious- Lvl 70 Shadow Priest

Post  Invidious on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:05 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?

I am a current member of Vexation, and have been since around the time Burning Crusade came out. I was in The Shadow Council years ago on my rogue, but never raided as seriously as I did with my priest. 3333

How did you contribute to that guild?

My attendance was almost perfect. Also, I have enchanting/tailoring and have many high level recipes that I do for guildies.

What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?

I raided up to Bloodboil in BT and up to Archimonde in Hyjal.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?

I have a very flexible schedule because my college classes are during the day. My only hamper is my gf but she knows I love wow and is understanding.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?

Wouldn't have it any other way. A personal goal of mine is to see Illidan and Kil'Jaeden and kill them before WotLK comes out. I won't stop until they are both dead. 2222

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.

I always have all necessary consumables on hand and plenty in the bank. I have many alts with all the trade skills so getting the mats is never an issue. Most of my gear is slotted with +12 spell damage, and some with +9. I am slowly replacing the +9s with +12s. All of my gear is properly enchanted.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?

I am currently 14/0/47. I have no problem respeccing if I am needed.

6. Give us your armory link please.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Invidious

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?

Yes and yes.

8. Is your internet connection reliable?

Yes.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

I am a 21 year old college student.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

N/A

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.

I love WoW and I am a fun person to be around. I am also dedicated. <----blast! 16 words lol

D etermined
W orker
I ntense
G ood worker
H ard worker
T errific

Invidious

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Invidious- Lvl 70 Shadow Priest

Post  Invidious on Tue Jul 15, 2008 5:08 am

Bleh, I failed to mention my important shadow priest stats lol. I have +1225 shadow damage and 122 spell haste unbuffed. Easy to see on the armory, but figured it would be important to glance at.

Invidious

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Looks good

Post  Trinity on Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:36 am

App Looks good, Send Lovehandles, Bulshifter, Tr(alt141)nity, Crohns, or Redemptio a tell in game for an invite.

Trinity

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:04 pm

Invidious wrote:Bleh, I failed to mention my important shadow priest stats lol. I have +1225 shadow damage and 122 spell haste unbuffed. Easy to see on the armory, but figured it would be important to glance at.

You can't see spell haste on Armory Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum