Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Holy priest

3 posters

Go down

Holy priest Empty Holy priest

Post  Venth Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:49 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Guildless atm, previous guilds are Pirate club, Derailed, and Blood drunk (Co-GM of BD)
How did you contribute to that guild? well derailed i contibuted by helping them get where they are now, and BD i got them to SSC until people left after taking gear. so i guess i was just constantly helping with raids
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? i have done everything up to SSC (attempted vashj only got her to around 40% thats the furthest i've been)

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? of course, until i get a job then i honestly don't know what my time will be but when the time comes i'll be updating you guys on it.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? of course, i was wiping on old content just to see a guild try to go far.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. who wouldn't? rather have the best stuff for my gear as i possibly can.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? atm i am disp for pvp cause i am guildless so im bored, but since i saw you need a COH priest i haven't been a COH for very long before but im willing to do it again.

6. Give us your armory link please. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Venth
currently in pvp gear about to log on and log out in my pve gear.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? of course

8. Is your internet connection reliable? yep yep, i honestly don't remember the last time i've been disconnected.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. 18, 19 in august

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. Very dependant priest, very active priest and will show up to every raid that i am needed.

Venth

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Holy priest Empty COH Priest

Post  Trinity Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:59 pm

I would like to see pve gear, but reliable COH priests are good to have around. Send a tell to lovehandles , Bulshifter, or myself tonight.

Trinity

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Holy priest Empty Re: Holy priest

Post  Venth Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:01 pm

I logged out in my pve gear, so i dunno how long it will take armory to update it.

Venth

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Klutch Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:54 pm

i was with PC with him and he was one of the most active guys we had back then sooo i support

unless he d/c like sag does haha
Klutch
Klutch
Core Raider

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down