Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chaleven - Combat Rogue

Go down

Chaleven - Combat Rogue Empty Chaleven - Combat Rogue

Post  Chaleven Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:27 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
How did youcontribute to that guild?
What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?

Current guild - The Ganksters (an alt guild that i keep all my alts in)
previous guilds, in order:
From The Ashes (Derailed): did not raid for the few weeks I was in it, and gave up on trying to raid shortly after.

Sedition: I always brought repair bots to the raids, and shown up to every raid. The guid was in a rebuilding phase when I came to it. I came to every raid for a good few months. I gained lots of experience clearing all but Kael in TK, and all but Lady Vasj and Morogrim Tidewalker, and Magtheridon a few times. I also got some experience downing Rage Winterchill, and a few good attempts on Anetheron as well. The guild gave up on raiding shortly after

Ominous Legion: Had lots of experience on Hydross, until one of our resist tanks left, and Lurker, and lots of experience wiping on Leotheras. The guild disbanded after a few months.

ICE - lots of experience with Gruuls Lair and Void Reaver, started in SSC. lost some key players and stopped raiding.

R U N - Learned all about Kara in this guild, I mean EVERYTHING about Kara. Got Exhalted on two characters. The guild didn't really excel past Kara any, and eventually, merged with another guild.

I guess this looks like a good idea to show what kind of raiding experience i have

Hyjal - 2/5 (did not down Anetheron, but made some good attempts at him)
BT - 0/9
SSC - 5/6 (did not down vasj or tidewalker, but got good attempts at tidewalker)
TK - 3/4 (Attempted Kael for one pull only in Sedition)
ZA - 6/6 (came about a minute away from getting four chests in Sedition)

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?

Yes. I have no life. I mean seriously, I play this game for hours on end every day!!!!

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?

That's what raiding is about. You cannot learn something if you don't wipe on it. I'd much rather wipe on content and learn the fight with a guild, than just be carried through by a guild that thinks the instance is boring and one shot it every week.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.

Absolutely. I'm exhalted on Cenarian, Aldor, and Sha'tar, so I can buy those flasks, and I have a 375 Alchemist elixir spec. I always have my bandages, flasks, poisons, food buffs, healing potion injectors.

I have a mix of blue and epic gems in my gear, epic leg armor, shoulder and head enchants, and double mongoose.

I also try to study the strategies for bosses i've never seen before. bosskillers.com is my friend!

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?

I'm the cookie cutter combat/assassination raiding spec. I am willing to to respec if neccesary.

6. Give us your armory link please.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=chaleven

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?

Yes and Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable?

Yes it is. I rarely get disconnected from games.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

I'm 25, with the maturity level of a 25 year old.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.

I know my class, I'm not just a DPS class, I don't complain if I don't get invites.

Chaleven

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down