Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rogue & Shaman

Go down

Rogue & Shaman Empty Rogue & Shaman

Post  Phrequen Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:17 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Noticeable guilds: Exôdus, Insane Asylum
How did you contribute to that guild? I contributed by doing my part in raids, showing up and listening and dEEPsing
What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds? Everything up to BT(5/9), minus Kaelthas and Archi

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? Yeah, shit happens when progressing

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Oh yes I am.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? Combat swords (20/41/0)

6. Give us your armory link please. wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Phrequency
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Obstruction

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Of course.

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Very reliable.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. I'm 18.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. Describing myself.. Dedicated, active, mature, awesome, non-moronic, good listener, sense of humor. (and I know how to play my class(es))

Phrequen

Back to top Go down