Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Coovooc, teh elemental shaman

3 posters

Go down

Coovooc, teh elemental shaman Empty Coovooc, teh elemental shaman

Post  Coovooc Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:25 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
How did you contribute to that guild?
What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?

- My current guild is just some guild i made for my own tabard (Megalomaniacs). I've been in Excelsior, Ultimatum, Wicked, and some other random guilds. I contributed to my recent guilds by supplying leet dps and offheals . Ive raided kara, gruuls, mags, za, ssc, tk, and hyjal trash.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?

- I'm available Sunday - Thursday from about 7:00 - 11:00, server time.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?

- Yes, i sure can. But Reality Check is such a great guild that i bet you guys never wipe Very Happy

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.

- Yes, I almost always have my potions ready. I rarely forget. And all my gear is enchanted/socketed!

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?

- I'm an elemental shaman. Currently specc'ed 40/0/21 for PvP, but I can respec for raiding. And if needed, i could respec resto to heal. I have a few pieces of healing gear, but im still working on it.

6. Give us your armory link please

Yeah...i'm guessing when you view my armory sheet, i'll have PvP gear on. But for the most part, I have T4 gear, and a bit of T5 from SSC and TK.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?

- Yes, and yes!

8. Is your internet connection reliable?

- Very.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

- I'm sixteen years old.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

- I may be 17 but im at the maturity level of a 17 year old. Also, I personally think that this server doesn't have that many elemental shamans compared to other classes, and I think this is good opportunity to get one Very Happy

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.

- I'm a patient person, and I try to be as nice as I possibly can.

Well, thanks for taking the time to look at my application. I hope I didn't waste your time.

Coovooc

Back to top Go down

Coovooc, teh elemental shaman Empty Re: Coovooc, teh elemental shaman

Post  Coovooc Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:20 pm

thanks for posting that. i thought i did but when i reviewed my app, it wasn't there lol

Coovooc

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovehandles Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:00 pm

Could you log out in your elemental pve gear? that'd be great kthx.
Lovehandles
Lovehandles
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://real.dkpsystem.com

Back to top Go down

Coovooc, teh elemental shaman Empty No way

Post  Zennie Thu Aug 21, 2008 8:17 pm

This is not someone we want in our guild, he is nothing but issues, and is a very racist person.

Zennie

Back to top Go down

Post  jeubus Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:20 am

Zennie wrote:This is not someone we want in our guild, he is nothing but issues, and is a very racist person.

i'm going to go with zennie on this one, i remember him from excelsior.
jeubus
jeubus
Core Raider

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:19 am

jeubus wrote:
Zennie wrote:This is not someone we want in our guild, he is nothing but issues, and is a very racist person.

i'm going to go with zennie on this one, i remember him from excelsior.

Sorry sir, there is no room in our guild for your kind. Thank you Zennie, and Jeubus for the Quick heads up!

Trinity

Number of posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down