Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mavarick - Resto Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Mavarick - Resto Shaman Empty Mavarick - Resto Shaman

Post  Mavarick Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:58 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Pulse (current) Excelsior.
How did you contribute to that guild? I showed up to raid on time prepared and ready to go. (3333)

What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? 4/9 BT, 5/5 Hyjal, the rest cleared

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes Every time I live in the west coast pacific time, so i am able to stay up longer then expected.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? No matter what, yes i can. (2222)

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. I have multiple flasks, pots, and epic gems ready for raid everytime.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? Resto, and i have an epic enhancement and elemental set if needed.

6. Give us your armory link please. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Mavarick Sorry if its pvp gear and spec. Will update asap.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes i do

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Very much so

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. I am 17

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. I have lots of raiding experience, and wanting to leave current guild because lack of raiding.

Mavarick

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Back to top Go down

Mavarick - Resto Shaman Empty ACCEPTED

Post  Trinity Wed Jul 09, 2008 12:17 pm

Please make sure you read the required material so that you understand our rules / policies. Send a tell to Lovehandles, Bulshifter, Crohns, Redemptio, or myself TR(alt+141=ì)nity for an invite.

thanks

Trinity

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down