Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Faraday Rogue App

2 posters

Go down

Faraday Rogue App Empty Faraday Rogue App

Post  Faraday Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:45 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? [3333] I'm currently a non-raiding member of Superiority Complex, before that I was one of the founding memebers of Eternal Damnation. I was in ED until it broke up, then transfered to SC and decided to quit the game about two weeks later. I just came back to WoW about a month ago and have been just messing around with PVP, however I'm looking to get back into the PVE content.

How did youcontribute to that guild? I was one of the core raiding rogues in ED and helped in the guilds progression from Karazhan through all of SSC and to Kael in TK. (that was around the time progression based guilds were exploding becuase Kael was a progress cock block)

What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? I have cleared all of the T5 content up to Kael. I quit before the doors to Hyjal and BT were open to all, I am unfamilure with their content. However, I know high end pve guild expectations and standard operating procedure.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? [2222] Been there done that, its part of the game.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Do people really reply no to these questions? ...I mean, yep. I'm just glad its not like when you needed two bags full of elixers ect.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? I'm currently Shadow Step, just figured I'd try it out before going back to cookie cutter combat.

6. Give us your armory link please.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Faraday
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Phlanck

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? yes/yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Short of a bad thunderstorm it never drops.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. Twenty five, I'm a man son.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. Biga is actually mine and Frizolied's illegetimate love child. Friz birthed him.

Faraday

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Faraday Rogue App Empty Re: Faraday Rogue App

Post  biga Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:35 am

Nice one Fara.

Glad you came back.

I knew Fara from long ago pre TBC.

He's a good guy and can vouch for him.

Good Luck in the App process.

-Biga