Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dps Mage lf guild

Go down

Dps Mage lf guild Empty Dps Mage lf guild

Post  Morlek Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:48 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? How did youcontribute to that guild and what kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds?I am curently in Defiant and my past guild was asgard i have seen all of hyjal ssc tk and first boss in bt.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? yes

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? yea

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'llhelp increase your character's raid performance? This also includeshaving all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. yep

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? 7/43/11 which is iceveins fire

6. Give us your armory link please.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable? yea

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. i am 17 turning 18 in august

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you. not younger than 17 Razz

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. I am a cool guy and i always try my hardest and i am willing to make progression and anything the guild decides to do

Morlek

Back to top Go down

Dps Mage lf guild Empty Re: Dps Mage lf guild

Post  Morlek Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:49 pm

sry armory link didn't show

Morlek

Back to top Go down

Post  Morlek Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:01 am

my apologizes i didn't see the read before signup section i have read it all now never seen the whole ep gp rp system but seems to be like officer loot councial.

Morlek

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovehandles Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:56 am

Looks good, worth a shot imo since we're needing some ranged dps.

Please send a tell to Draega/Redemptio/Crohns/Bulshifter/Lovehandles in game for an invite.
Lovehandles
Lovehandles
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://real.dkpsystem.com

Back to top Go down

Post  morlek Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:16 am

ty

morlek

Back to top Go down