Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waxmywand application - 70 Mage

3 posters

Go down

Waxmywand application - 70 Mage Empty Waxmywand application - 70 Mage

Post  Waxmywand Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:19 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Risen From The Ashes / Opus Diis
How did you contribute to that guild? I was mage class leader because I'm a lot experienced in themage class. (only one I've played since pre bc)
What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds? Hyjal/ Low BT

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes, perfect hours

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? Yes, it's needed

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Sure, I'm already doing it anyways.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? 40/0/21 and yes I'm ready to respect if needed.

6. Give us your armory link please: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tortheldrin&n=Aelena (it's my old name on my old server, just xfered)

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. 17

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you. -

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. I love to raid, I'm nice and very helpfull.

Last edited by Waxmywand on Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 3 times in total

Waxmywand

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-13

Back to top Go down

Waxmywand application - 70 Mage Empty Re: Waxmywand application - 70 Mage

Post  Pleasantsuds Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:29 am

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you. -

Question

Pleasantsuds

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Waxmywand Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:36 am

Wow I wrote 16 o.O, my bad I'm very tired plus I type fast so I sometimes make errors. I'm 17 that's why I've put an - at the end of the other question.

Waxmywand

Back to top Go down

Post  Waxmywand Thu Aug 14, 2008 2:42 am

So... is it a yes or a no?

Waxmywand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovehandles Thu Aug 14, 2008 6:30 am

Waxmywand wrote:So... is it a yes or a no?

we raid 5 days a week i don't process applications the day they come in. besides i notice that you didn't read up on our policies and stuff before you posted your application like the website directs you to do. Therefore it's a no.
Lovehandles
Lovehandles
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://real.dkpsystem.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Waxmywand Thu Aug 14, 2008 12:01 pm

I'm sorry I didn't even see the topic: ''Read before you apply'', I guess I went too fast to fill this application when I heard the one from the website wasn't working. And now if I've read them, may I get another chance please?

Waxmywand

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovehandles Fri Aug 15, 2008 1:43 am

Waxmywand wrote:I'm sorry I didn't even see the topic: ''Read before you apply'', I guess I went too fast to fill this application when I heard the one from the website wasn't working. And now if I've read them, may I get another chance please?

Yes, but only if you answer this question correctly.

Does Trinity like to suck balls?
Lovehandles
Lovehandles
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://real.dkpsystem.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Waxmywand Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:35 am

Oh yes! ?

Seriously now, I still want to join you guys. I've joined Excelsior a month ago when I saw that you didn't like that I had not read the topic and all. But they're actually making me bench for unknow reasons and that's why I'm looking for another guild. For the good news: I've learned a lot more on BT (now up to Mother Shahraz, not only Naj'Entus) and my gear have improved (3/5 t5 + the badge ring). And Waxmystaff can vouch for me Smile.

Waxmywand

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down