Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zhs - 70 Mage

3 posters

Go down

Zhs - 70 Mage Empty Zhs - 70 Mage

Post  zhs Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:21 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Just in a random one right now, was in tyrant but the gm ninja'd the bank and basically gave leader to some random person...soo yeah...
How did youcontribute to that guild? I was an officer and helped raid lead the Kara groups a few times and such and was very active.
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? We did Kara gruuls and mag, and did Void Reaver and Lurker, but b4 Bc i raided mc/bwl/aq40/naxx for many years so i was a hardcore raider back in the day...3333

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? Yes its bound to happen 2222

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Yes

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? Atm the moment im pve fire 2/48/11 and ill respect to anything that is needed..money is a joke these days

6. Give us your armory link please. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Zhs

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. im 18

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
I am a very good listener, very hard working, i can sheep and make tables.

zhs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Zhs - 70 Mage Empty Re: Zhs - 70 Mage

Post  Rosefyre Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:11 am

but can you buff? Suspect but the better question is...can you decurse?!!!! O_o affraid
Rosefyre
Rosefyre
Core Raider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  zhs Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:06 pm

mhmmmm Very Happy

zhs

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  jeubus Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:21 pm

Rosefyre wrote:but can you buff? Suspect but the better question is...can you decurse?!!!! O_o affraid

you're the one to talk, have fun in hyjal tonight, im banned Very Happy Very Happy
jeubus
jeubus
Core Raider

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Rosefyre Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:54 pm

shush you. you may come in first in decurses, but im right behind ya pokin ya in the butt with a pointy stick.
Rosefyre
Rosefyre
Core Raider

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2008-06-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down