Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

70 Resto Druid

3 posters

Go down

70 Resto Druid Empty 70 Resto Druid

Post  Drury Wed Aug 20, 2008 7:54 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Undecided Reality / Rebirth
How did youcontribute to that guild? I've been in UR for two weeks and have made all 10 raids. I was the GM of Rebirth
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? Some HJ / BT

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? Yes

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Always do

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? I'm resto with a decent tanking set that needs some work. Will respec if it is needed

6. Give us your armory link please.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes, I have my own 50 man vent as well.

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. 22

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. I'm a dedicated raider who understands what it takes to get to end game content.

Drury

Back to top Go down

70 Resto Druid Empty Re: 70 Resto Druid

Post  drury Thu Aug 21, 2008 12:36 am

thanks adryn...i dont' know why it didn't do it cause i know i posted it

drury

Back to top Go down

Post  Pleasantsuds Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:36 am

drury wrote:thanks adryn...i dont' know why it didn't do it cause i know i posted it

you are a guest on the forums is why. you need to sign up to be able to post links I believe.

Pleasantsuds

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:15 pm

Pleasantsuds wrote:
drury wrote:thanks adryn...i dont' know why it didn't do it cause i know i posted it

you are a guest on the forums is why. you need to sign up to be able to post links I believe.

this man speaks troof.

Back to top Go down

Post  drury Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:36 pm

so what is the normal time frame for a response?

drury

Back to top Go down

Post  ireagans Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:24 pm

patience is a virtue brosef. just wait it out, maybe they are deliberating dutifully. or maybe people are living his/her lives.

ireagans

Back to top Go down

70 Resto Druid Empty omg no

Post  Barass Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:46 pm

no not drury that guy is a pain in the ass, ever sincei left his guild hes hated more for some reason Evil or Very Mad Shocked Sad silent
Barass
Barass

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post  jeubus Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 pm

Barass wrote:no not drury that guy is a pain in the ass, ever sincei left his guild hes hated more for some reason Evil or Very Mad Shocked Sad silent

i guess he will fit in rather well here.... GO TO SLEEP
jeubus
jeubus
Core Raider

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Aug 23, 2008 8:05 pm

Barass wrote:no not drury that guy is a pain in the ass, ever sincei left his guild hes hated more for some reason Evil or Very Mad Shocked Sad silent

More reason to invite him imo Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Pleasantsuds Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:49 pm

jeubus wrote:

i guess he will fit in rather well here.... GO TO SLEEP

for emphasis

Pleasantsuds

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down