Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

lvl 70 raiding feral druid

Go down

lvl 70 raiding feral druid Empty lvl 70 raiding feral druid

Post  wildwind Mon Jul 07, 2008 12:40 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? ICE, i was in reborn, we stand alone,

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? yessir

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? yessir

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. course

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? feral, and id love to respec resto lol, my resto gear isnt 25 man equalvalent but is filled with epics including tier 5

6. Give us your armory link please. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Wildwind, i might be in my dps gear i have tier 5-6 equavalent tanking gear if need to be shown

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? yessir

8. Is your internet connection reliable? yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. im 16

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you. though im younger then the age i can raid to the hours needed, i am always on the top of my gaming with farming mats needed for myself and others, ill bring pots food buffs always extra for me and other ppl, i make sure that even on down time im either farming herbs for raids or getting any extra badges for loot or getting all reps i can to exalted, thought im young im experienced with fights and catch on very well

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. ive learned many strats quite fast and as a druid im able to learn how to heal, tank , and melee dps depending on which gear u want me to have equiped, im rly not obssesed with gear, i like raiding and believe its fun, if other ppl get loot so i can progress into new content sure ill pass everything i need, ill also not stack dkp on one item just so i can have it for sure,

if u need to see different sets of my gear pm in game

wildwind

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-07

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 raiding feral druid Empty Re: lvl 70 raiding feral druid

Post  Guest Mon Jul 07, 2008 2:45 am

wildwind wrote:1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? ICE, i was in reborn, we stand alone,

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? yessir

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? yessir

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. course

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? feral, and id love to respec resto lol, my resto gear isnt 25 man equalvalent but is filled with epics including tier 5

6. Give us your armory link please. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Wildwind, i might be in my dps gear i have tier 5-6 equavalent tanking gear if need to be shown

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? yessir

8. Is your internet connection reliable? yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. im 16

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you. though im younger then the age i can raid to the hours needed, i am always on the top of my gaming with farming mats needed for myself and others, ill bring pots food buffs always extra for me and other ppl, i make sure that even on down time im either farming herbs for raids or getting any extra badges for loot or getting all reps i can to exalted, thought im young im experienced with fights and catch on very well

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. ive learned many strats quite fast and as a druid im able to learn how to heal, tank , and melee dps depending on which gear u want me to have equiped, im rly not obssesed with gear, i like raiding and believe its fun, if other ppl get loot so i can progress into new content sure ill pass everything i need, ill also not stack dkp on one item just so i can have it for sure,

if u need to see different sets of my gear pm in game

A replacement for Bulshifter! Rejoice!<3

Back to top Go down