Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESTRO WARLOCK

Go down

DESTRO WARLOCK Empty DESTRO WARLOCK

Post  Neblon Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:57 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?

I am a recent xfer here from agamaganon. On my previous server i was in a variety of guilds however none really had any progression and most people eventually xfered.

How did you contribute to that guild?

In those guilds I was the guild tailor, helped schedule and run raids, leo tank, and was generally the class officer. Also I have 375 fishing/cooking so I brought most of the food buffs as well.

What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?

I have experience with the za, ssc, tk, the first half of hyjal, and najentus; although I have watched most of bt and hyjal.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?

Yes

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?

I have no problem wiping on new content.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.

Yes

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?

Destro Fire Lock and i have no problem respecing

6. Give us your armory link please.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Neblon

(1207 sd 30 crit (with talents) hit capped 134 haste 9k hp 9.3k mana)

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?

Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable?

Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.

Very flexible raid times and willing to work for any new content.

Neblon

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Back to top Go down