Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Massinferno - 70 - Warlock

Go down

Massinferno - 70 - Warlock Empty Massinferno - 70 - Warlock

Post  Massinferno Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:21 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
How did you contribute to that guild?
I am currently in ICE. There an awesome guild, but they stopped raiding for the summer and I'm not sure if they can get it going enough to progress that far. I didn't do much to contribute in ICE but I did some heroics and donated a couple cards. I have had experience in leading raids. I've lead several pugs into Kara, ZA, Mags, Gruuls Lair. I stopped playing WoW for 8 months during school and when I got back I was severally undergeared and no one needed a undergeared lock. I got some ZA gear, some badge loot and gemmed to the best of my ability to hopefully get to kill some T6 bosses and be apart of a great guild in the expac.

What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?
I have killed everything and including Kael and Vashj. Nothing more. I love learning new fights and will be ready for BT and MH when I have the chance.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
Yep, atleast 4/5. I work a part time job and they usually have me 1 night during the week so it may fall between monday - thursday.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
O yah, a boss kill I didn't wipe on 10 -15 times doesn't feel as good Razz I am all about progression so whatever is best for the guild to keep going.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.
Yep, I have 5 stacks of spell dmg food waiting. 5 Oils, 15 Flasks of Pure Death as well. Always come to raids with 20 Shards and 3-4 stacks of health pots.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
I am currently 0/21/40 (fire) Its better dps for T4/T5 content and with my current gear. It is also funner to play Very Happy I will respec to 0/21/40 (shadow) for T6 raids because it scales better in T6 and it has higher raid dps.

6. Give us your armory link please.
Massinferno's Armory

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes, and Yes. I host my own vent to run 5 mans and pug raids.

8. Is your internet connection reliable?
Yep. Never had a problem with my internet. Except the time I left 30 gig in torrents uploading for 3 weeks on vacation... my ISP turned my internet off for a week till the end of the month >_<

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.
I am 18

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.
Even though I am over 18 I'll just say why you should recruit me Very Happy I know the mechanics of my class 110%. I am always looking for ways outside of raids to improve my raid proficiency (dps). I always come to raid prepared and am willing to sit out if there is no spot for me. I help other guildies with whatever they need to help raid progression. Ex. Farming fire resist set for tanks or shadow resist sets for healers who can't easily farm themselves. I am easy going and take criticism well even if its a tad overboard. In the end, I want to have fun, play with a fun set of people and make some friends.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. Very Happy I r lieks to blow stuff up! and i r gud at iz!

Massinferno

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down