Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Should I post app here also? TriniMassive BM Hunter xfer Bloodscalp

3 posters

Go down

Should I post app here also? TriniMassive BM Hunter xfer Bloodscalp Empty Should I post app here also? TriniMassive BM Hunter xfer Bloodscalp

Post  Feral Wed Jun 25, 2008 11:10 pm

I originally filled out the app for my BM hunter TriniMassive on BloodScalp after speaking with Lovehandles ingame but I'm not sure if it automatically generates a copy for your review somewhere else. Should I re post an app here?

Feral

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-25

Back to top Go down

Should I post app here also? TriniMassive BM Hunter xfer Bloodscalp Empty Re: Should I post app here also? TriniMassive BM Hunter xfer Bloodscalp

Post  Draega Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:20 am

If you don't mind, could you please re-app here?
Draega
Draega
Officer

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Should I post app here also? TriniMassive BM Hunter xfer Bloodscalp Empty Re: Should I post app here also? TriniMassive BM Hunter xfer Bloodscalp

Post  Feral Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:38 am

On a side note, I just got Hit Capped tonight Cool Now I just need to get rid of my leet shoulders Embarassed

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
Sangre Viciada and Left Hand of Chaos (3333)

How did you contribute to that guild?
I helped LHoC get their raiding on a more consistant basis, prior to me being there they were just laid back with not much going on but pugging groups. I then left after the GM of LHoC and I started pugging with Sangre Viciada. The GM wanted to progress but couldn't give up her guild. I helped Sangre fill their MT/OT role and dps'ed when necessary. I even respec'd resto for a few fights. With my hunter, I filled the ranged dps role - with that came you're favorite MD's trapping the mobs for lurker etc.

What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?
I've experienced everything up to Rage in Hyjal

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
Perfect

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
I thought that was the main reason for new content...to pay a hefty repair bill while learning..wouldn't be fun or memorable if we didn't wipe right lol...of course I'm ok with that. (2222)

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.
Yes most definitely

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
BM 41/20/0. In all honestly I believe BM is the best spec for raiding unless you have enough agil to go SV (which benefits the entire raid) but if it will help progression by me respec'ing then I'm all for it.

6. Give us your armory link please.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodscalp&n=Trinimassive
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Feralpewpew (this is supposed to be the link but it's broken right now since I moved the character and changed the name)

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable?
It better be for $79.99 a month!

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.
26 Crying or Very sad yes I know I'm getting old.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.
Oh how I wish I was required to answer this question...too bad I'm an old fart Laughing

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
It doesn't matter what gear you have, it's how well you know your role and I know my hunter.

Last edited by Feral on Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:33 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Updated Armory Link also)

Feral

Back to top Go down

Post  Draega Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:10 am

appreciate it
Draega
Draega
Officer

Number of posts : 32

Back to top Go down

Post  jeubus Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:17 am

hunt i want my XP pro cd back Mad
jeubus
jeubus
Core Raider

Number of posts : 56

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:26 am

No problem...and who needs that xp pro cd?

Feral

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:43 am

Just updated my sig, so yeah I just wanted to see it. afro

Feral

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:40 pm

*Update* I transferred my toon to Magtheridon a few minutes ago and I also changed the character name to FeralPewPew. I got tired of TriniMassive, so all I had to do was create a toon named TriniMassive on Magtheridon and I was forced to change my name Smile . I'll be on for a little while.

Feral

Back to top Go down

Post  Feral Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:16 pm

Although I am not T6 geared, I am a great player. Your guild is currently farming Hyjal/BT along with the lower SSC/TK, so gear should not be looked upon as much as if you were just progressing through Hyjal. I can be geared in a matter of 1 or 2 SSC/TK/Hyjal/BT runs. It doesn't matter if I was full T6 if I didn't know how to play. Hunters are not just pew pew and nothing more, we have shot rotations, threat management and assist the raid with simple buffs like Imp Hunters mark, EW, Ferocious Inspriation etc. I may not know all of the end game content, but I'm a quick study. I am always on time for raids, excellent attendance, always prepared with elixirs, food, pots, bullets/arrows etc. If you're looking for a serious player, then I'm your man. I mean sure, you could find a T6 hunter out there, that's experienced all the T6 encounters that isn't serious about progressing for the simple fact that he/she already progressed or you can pick up someone like me that will do my best to contribute to seeing/clearing all of TBC content before the expansion.

I hope to be raiding with you soon.

Thanks,

David

Feral

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down