Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kokonu - 70 Hunter (Re-Application due to Armory link mistake)

4 posters

Go down

Kokonu - 70 Hunter (Re-Application due to Armory link mistake) Empty Kokonu - 70 Hunter (Re-Application due to Armory link mistake)

Post  Kokonu - Wed Aug 27, 2008 1:28 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
-Current guild is Trail of Dead Gnomes, Used to be in Tyrant. (Awhile ago belonged to Reborn and Party Crashers)
How did youcontribute to that guild?
-ToDG is not really a raid guild just friends and only got in for the name. In Tyrant I was a guild officer/co leader who led raids I donated lots into the guild bank and helped people with questions they had about classes I knew of (Hunter/Shaman[Resto])
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds?
-Karazhan/Gruul's/Magtheridon/Parts of TK (VR/Alaar)/SSC (Lurker/Hydross)/Zul'Aman 3333

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
-Yes (perfect hours for me)

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
-No problem for me, happens when you start out. Just makes downing 'em that much more of a relief 2222

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear?
-Absolutely, I'm a big believer in as soon as you get it plan the gems and enchants only the best are worth it.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
-Currently Beastmaster, very willing to respec to increase raids performance. But I can guarantee top dps slot as Beastmaster .

6. Give us your armory link please.
-

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
-Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable?\
-Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
-Reliable and cocky guy who hates to gives up.

Kokonu -

Back to top Go down

Kokonu - 70 Hunter (Re-Application due to Armory link mistake) Empty come back

Post  Zennie Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:51 pm

Come back and apply when you are serious, apping to a bt/hyjal guild with green gems in your gear gets you no cool points

Zennie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Kokonu - 70 Hunter (Re-Application due to Armory link mistake) Empty Re: Kokonu - 70 Hunter (Re-Application due to Armory link mistake)

Post  Pleasantsuds Thu Aug 28, 2008 3:01 am

Zennie wrote:Come back and apply when you are serious, apping to a bt/hyjal guild with green gems in your gear gets you no cool points

but he can guarentee top dps spot as BM zennie Razz

Pleasantsuds

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Back to top Go down

Kokonu - 70 Hunter (Re-Application due to Armory link mistake) Empty Re: Kokonu - 70 Hunter (Re-Application due to Armory link mistake)

Post  spymaster Thu Aug 28, 2008 10:51 pm

i vouch for him though his gear sucks ass he does almost the same amount of dps as our other hunters. =P

lol but seriously he does about 1000 dps in kara epics and greens and shit soo i think he could be good. (i did some za runs with him)

spymaster

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  ireagansmash Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:55 am

gear/gems=skill

ireagansmash

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down

Post  Zennie Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:25 pm

Ok vouching for him saying he can do the same dps as our others hunters only proves one thing, where are they?? sidelines watching

He is also missing a very key talent in the beast tree to show that he does not know how key your pet truly is in pve. As for a "top dps spot" I don't see that happening in our guild, maybe in a 5 man.

Zennie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down