Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

application~poison~resto druid.

2 posters

Go down

application~poison~resto druid. Empty application~poison~resto druid.

Post  Guest Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:13 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? How did youcontribute to that guild and what kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? i am in arkham now. i provided top heals in every instance we did. and i was in ominous legion.(3333)

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? yes i will(11111)

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? lol isnt that what progression is about. of course i can handle it.(2222)

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'llhelp increase your character's raid performance? This also includeshaving all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. yes every time

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? im resto with 1847+ heals unbuffed. ( about 1950 in tree form) if u guys need a respec of me then sure

6. Give us your armory link please. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Poisson

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable? very

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will and can be made. im 17 and very mature about the fact that during a raid officers need to keep vent cleared so they can say important things so the raid doesnt wipe, and also raid chat cleared

10. Tell us something about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. i usually play wow alot. and i play my guitar when im bored in game. and i tend to donate things to the g bank even when i need money. and id be happy to help out in any way i can.

Back to top Go down

application~poison~resto druid. Empty Re: application~poison~resto druid.

Post  Lovehandles Fri Jun 13, 2008 2:07 pm

Looks good, the fact that you actually typed the numbers after the questions tells me you actually read the policies and the such which is A++ in my book
Lovehandles
Lovehandles
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://real.dkpsystem.com

Back to top Go down

application~poison~resto druid. Empty Wait- Nope can't take you!

Post  Trinity Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:02 pm

You actually pay attention and follow directions?

Sorry this guild isn't for you. Move along. drunken

J/K,

Nice app in my opinion.

Trinity

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

application~poison~resto druid. Empty Re: application~poison~resto druid.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down