Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Draega the resto shaman

Go down

Draega the resto shaman Empty Draega the resto shaman

Post  Draega Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:09 pm

Ummmmmmmm I'm not really sure if I should reapply or not but oh well here goes, round 2!

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Currently Guildless I guess, past guilds included Reality Check (duh), Cool Kids, All Out, Asgard, and some other random no-namers
How did youcontribute to that guild? I was a core raider in all of the guilds I've been in, and an officer in Reality Check
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? I've been all the way up to council in BT 33333333333 (is that enough 3's?)

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Shit son, you know it

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? I don't get the problem with wiping and repair costs, I mean, I'm a resto shaman and I still manage to pay for it so...man up (2222)

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Yes yes, enchants may be an issue at first because the restore does not include item enchants

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
Resto (sigh) yeah I'd be willing to but we all know the deal...I'm too good at healing I guess (or rather, paying attention)
6. Give us your armory link please. I would but you guys geared me so...

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
yes
8. Is your internet connection reliable?
yes
9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.
9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. Ummmmm like I said, I was an officer before and I left for the summer to make money so that I could go back to school this semester (which is where I am now) and during that time somehow I got keylogged and that was a fun ordeal...Anyway, I show up consistently, I pay attention, I listen, and I don't like bullshit. Oh and I have to come back now because Rick said hes better than me and we can't have that. (Trinity likes men) (Alot) (Like he really, really likes men, its disturbing) (123456789)
Draega
Draega
Officer

Number of posts : 32
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down