Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kandyman-- Holy Paladin

Go down

Kandyman-- Holy Paladin Empty Kandyman-- Holy Paladin

Post  Kandy Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:16 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
I have been in Vacuous then to Reign then back to Vacuous which is now Rebirth
How did you contribute to that guild?
I was MH in Vacuous and then when I moved to Reign I also held a healing position but then we needed a Prot pally so I geared myself out and ran with them as protection. It was a little bumpy but we got through.
What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?
Vacuous, downed only up to Mag I think before I left and with Reign we went 2/5 Hyjal. 3333

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
Those are actually perfect times for me. Like perfect.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
Been doing it for a very long time, it's about learning the content and it's all a part of the game. 2222

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.
Of course, I'm thinking of going Elixir mastery to greater benefit raids. My alt is an aspiring JC so he will be able to cut all the gems I need.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
I'm Currently Raiding Holy but I also have the gear and experience to go Prot (def capped, uncrittable, and uncrushable with 15k hp unbuffed) and I just recently acquired enough gear to be viable as Ret in SSC / TK gear level. I still need some more experience with DPS though.

6. Give us your armory link please.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Kandyman

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes, and of course.

8. Is your internet connection reliable?
Cable broadband. Mhm.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.
N /A

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
I'm a great raider, always come prepared and want a good community to play with.

Kandy

Back to top Go down

Kandyman-- Holy Paladin Empty Re: Kandyman-- Holy Paladin

Post  Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:22 pm

Kandy wrote:1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
I have been in Vacuous then to Reign then back to Vacuous which is now Rebirth
How did you contribute to that guild?
I was MH in Vacuous and then when I moved to Reign I also held a healing position but then we needed a Prot pally so I geared myself out and ran with them as protection. It was a little bumpy but we got through.
What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?
Vacuous, downed only up to Mag I think before I left and with Reign we went 2/5 Hyjal. 3333

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
Those are actually perfect times for me. Like perfect.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
Been doing it for a very long time, it's about learning the content and it's all a part of the game. 2222

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.
Of course, I'm thinking of going Elixir mastery to greater benefit raids. My alt is an aspiring JC so he will be able to cut all the gems I need.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
I'm Currently Raiding Holy but I also have the gear and experience to go Prot (def capped, uncrittable, and uncrushable with 15k hp unbuffed) and I just recently acquired enough gear to be viable as Ret in SSC / TK gear level. I still need some more experience with DPS though.

6. Give us your armory link please.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Kandyman

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
Yes, and of course.

8. Is your internet connection reliable?
Cable broadband. Mhm.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.
N /A

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
I'm a great raider, always come prepared and want a good community to play with.

Looks good IMO. However, you might wanna go pot spec if you end up joining. We only have one atm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Trinity Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:45 pm

Adryn wrote:
Looks good IMO. However, you might wanna go pot spec if you end up joining. We only have one atm.

... um ... wtf>?

Kandyman send me a tell in game tonight... I want to discuss our current needs,

Trinity

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:02 pm

Trinity wrote:
Adryn wrote:

... um ... wtf>?

Kandyman send me a tell in game tonight... I want to discuss our current needs,

Didn't mean to act as an officer or anything, just putting in my 2 cents. I'll stop posting in this specific forum.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down