Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mochni (Lethon US)

Go down

Mochni (Lethon US) Empty Mochni (Lethon US)

Post  Mochni Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:32 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
Adversaries, Merciless (both on Lethon)

How did youcontribute to that guild?
2nd Tank of Adversaries, offtank/dps for Merciless. Showed up with stam food, flasks, fully repaired, with dps gear in case they didn't need me to tank for a fight.

What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?
Adversaries:
4/5 Hyjal; 4/9 BT
6/6 SSC; 3/4 TK

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes. I'll always give prior notice if an RL emergency comes up.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? Yes, that's part of raiding and progression.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Yes

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? Feral Tank, if needed I would farm gear and respec(working on a resto set right now)

6. Give us your armory link please.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lethon&n=Mochni

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes and Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. 18

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. I'm committed to furthering the guild, even if it's not benefitting me personally.

Mochni

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum