Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Azilros - 70 Warrior

Go down

Azilros - 70 Warrior Empty Azilros - 70 Warrior

Post  Azilros Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:29 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?

My current guild is ShinRa. I haven't been in any other guilds on this server; but I'm a post-BC alliance reroll. Back during release I played on Shattered Hand in one of the top raiding guilds on the server. We were one of the first few to take down Rag in MC, and progressed smoothly in BWL once it was released. We unfortunately hit a road block with Nefarion, and while the other guilds on the server were progressing in AQ40 and later Naxx and we were -still- stuck on Nefarion, the guild unfortunately disbanded. I quit shortly after, never bothering to find another raiding guild and only coming back to the game about a year after BC was released to reroll horde.

- How did you contribute to that guild?

I've been the MT for ShinRa ever since they recruited me pretty much the day I hit 70. Their concern was unfortunately only Kara on farm, as PvP-Arena had always been the main focus of the guild. I've always found PvE more enjoyable and mainly pug'ed my way to the gear I have now.

With Pre-BC raiding I was an officer and raid leader for Revenge, my old alliance guild. I lead raids through MC, Onyxia and later ZG when it was released. Our guild leader always led on progression nights, but he left me and the other officers to lead the farmed content for the leadership experience. I was also the "guild alchemist" and was always ready with flasks for all our tanks during any progression nights.

- What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds?

Post-BC on my warrior I’ve tanked all of Kara, all of ZA, both Gruul and Mag’s lair, Al’ar and Void Reaver in TK and the first two bosses in Hyjal. I have not been in SSC. While my short list of experience in post-BC raids might look poor, I’ve always been ready to read up on boss fights to at least have a limited understanding of what I’ll be getting into once the pull starts. Tankspot is pretty much my homepage as it is.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?

Yes.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?

Won't be the first time; I'll always be willing to handle it.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.

I'm an enchanter myself, and am always keeping my gear properly enchanted. I have an alchemist in the works to make my own flasks and pots as well. Until then I'm always willing to buy from the AH.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?

12/3/46 - Protection Spec
I would normally prefer to tank; my fury or arms gear is nowhere near the quality of my tanking gear. If I ever manage to properly gear up my offspecs, I would consider it. As of right now were I to respec I wouldn't be much help for the guild.

6. Give us your armory link please.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Azilros

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?

Yes to both.

8. Is your internet connection reliable?

Yes.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

I am 23.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.

I'm very competitive. Even in pugs I always give my best and expect the best.

Azilros

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down