Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enhancement App. :]

Go down

Enhancement App. :] Empty Enhancement App. :]

Post  Tyfoon Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:44 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
How did youcontribute to that guild?
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds?
Well now im in Blood Drunk but they just dont seem to be progressing at all and I can only get so much fun out of Lurker and Loot reaver every week. I normally help guildies by farming herbs or ore for them or lending them money pretty much everything they need. I previously raided with Sedition in it's prime but they recruited me after the T5 phase of progression so I was only able to see BT up to Gorefiend and Azgalore in Mount Hyjal as a resto shaman. I've done 3/4 TK 4/5 Hyjal 4/9 BT and not much of SSC (want to full clear sooo bad :[)

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?Yup I'm in school till 630 only so its just right for me.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? For the sake of progression? Of course. I have 2 characters so my pockets are fat enough to pay those repair bills. (I hate mail :{)

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. I surely am I have a rogue alt of mine who used to be my main and I use him to farm herbs and meat for most of my consumables. The rest I farm for on my shaman and I keep his gear gemmed and enchanted at all times. I am no working in equipping him with all epic gems.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
I am currently Enhancement and if need be can also spec into resto or ele. However my Enhancement gear is the best and of the two offspec sets my resto set is better.

6. Give us your armory link please

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?Yes indeed I do

8. Is your internet connection reliable?Yup very much so

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.19

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
Love to raid and melt boss face at the same time. You'll love me. :]

Tyfoon

Back to top Go down

Enhancement App. :] Empty Re: Enhancement App. :]

Post  Guest Sat Jul 05, 2008 1:54 pm

What is with people and failing to post armory links; http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Tyfoon

Back to top Go down

Post  Klutch Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:42 pm

honestly.........
Klutch
Klutch
Core Raider

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content