Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hollowman-70 Warrior

Go down

Hollowman-70 Warrior Empty Hollowman-70 Warrior

Post  Hollowman Tue Aug 26, 2008 9:33 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? I'm currently in Cool Kids, but it's just with Family and RL friends. I use to be in All Out before I took a short break from WoW to improve my grades.

How did you contribute to that guild? My role was a Fury warrior, and I did very well in my DPS when I was with All Out.

What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds? I got keyed to Hyjal and Black Temple before the patch was released so I have raided all the T5 bosses, and I've only killed 1 boss in Hyjal.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes, unless I have family events or church.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? All Out wiped on Kael a lot, so I'm used to the wait it doesn't bother me. I also played EQ1 with raids that lasted till 2a.m., so I'm use to the hours of play.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Yes, I depend on these things to push my performance to the top. My fury gear is set with gems and enchants but my tank gear lacks a few things, but nothing that would take me too long to get.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? Well I'm best in my Fury gear, but from what I understand you need tanks. So yes I would be willing to change to prot, but I must say my tank gear isn't quite as impressive as my fury =(.

6. Give us your armory link please.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Hollowman\
That rod isn't my tank weapon btw. =P

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. 17

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you. I believe to be very mature for my age. I don't complain about anything in raids, and I can take criticism from leading roles in the guild and not get mad. I'm a very quick leaner and I do my homework on bosses and the such when it comes to raiding. If there is anything you would like to know about me then I'm open for questions.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. I love Death Cab for Cutie and The Postal Service, that's more than enough.

Hollowman

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-08-26

Back to top Go down