Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tachyon - Rogue

Go down

Tachyon - Rogue Empty Tachyon - Rogue

Post  Tachyon Fri Aug 22, 2008 5:15 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? No current guild, past guilds Audacious, Unholy Legion
How did youcontribute to that guild? Been a raiding DPS class for them since launch.
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? Every raid instance in game minus Sunwell where I am only experienced through Kalecgos

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Most definately!

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? Absolutely, progression nights are where you learn the encounter and truly show your worth to the guild in my opinion.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. 100% prepared for raids at all times.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? Combat swords seems to be the cookie cutter template for rogues at the moment, but if there is a spec that i am unaware of that i am asked to spec i will.

6. Give us your armory link please. It is not showing up as Tachyon on the server yet. If you want one that doesnt have my previous name and server i can provide it when blizzard updates their wowarmory database for the week.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes and yes!

8. Is your internet connection reliable? The random connection losses are fewer than 1 time a month

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. 22 years of age

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you. Doesn't apply to me

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. Dedicated and friendly person who wants to prove how valuable I'll be to your entire guild.

Tachyon

Back to top Go down

Tachyon - Rogue Empty Good App

Post  Trinity Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:16 am

Your App looks good,

however, I would need to meet with you in game to make sure your gear is up to par with our current content.(which it appears it is.)

and Second, I need to let you know now that we currently have 2 Consistent raiding rogues in the guild that have over 98% raid att. We also have a third rogue who is always around (video card is currently out).

So raiding nights for you would be very scarce. Rogues are a spot where we have some of the most consistent good players, If you are still interested drop me / Lovehandles / Bulshifter a tell in game.

Trinity

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down