Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

|=- Warlock -=|

2 posters

Go down

|=- Warlock -=| Empty |=- Warlock -=|

Post  ireagans Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:53 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?<Side Effect> My personal Bank/Alt Guild. <Altercation>
How did you contribute to that guild? With <Altercation> i brought the funk and I sacrificed personal dps to be Utility Lock.
What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds? All of Hyjal, 8/9 BT

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? For sure. Work might be changing to 4 10hr days. So I don't know how that will play out.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? For sure.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. For sure.

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? 0/40/21 DK/Ruin. I've done it all and I can do it all. I raided util spec so its fine and fun.

6. Give us your armory link please.
wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Ireagansmash

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? For Sure.

8. Is your internet connection reliable? For sure.

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. 23 For Sure.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. One time I had 2 chics belly to belly. I r awesome lock. affraid afro

everyone who's like "I thought i put my armory link" has made me giggle.

ireagans

Back to top Go down

|=- Warlock -=| Empty Re: |=- Warlock -=|

Post  raygunsm Thu Aug 21, 2008 4:56 pm

p.s. I applied using the form on the website but i didn't see it here so sorry for double app.

raygunsm

Back to top Go down

Post  smash Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:02 pm

Razz

smash

Back to top Go down

Post  Ghanjah Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:05 pm

beast mode warlock!

Ghanjah

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-06-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovehandles Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:55 pm

wil have one of thep eople who know about warlocks look at this and get back to you, i think all warlocks are annoying so i will have trinity or crohns contact you
Lovehandles
Lovehandles
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://real.dkpsystem.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down