Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fragrince's wonderful funderful Application

Go down

Fragrince's wonderful funderful Application Empty Fragrince's wonderful funderful Application

Post  Fragrinc Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:38 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?

No current guild to speak of. I am in one but its so i have access to the Gbank slots. The last guild I was in was Asgard where i rocked shit as enhancement.

How did youcontribute to that guild?

I melted face.

What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds?

Asgard was as far into raiding as I have ever got..... so like fourth boss hyjal to 1-2%.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?

Maybe...... i'd like to... but I just don;t know. I have a Job and I'm home from college for the summer and my schedule's kinda been all over the place. I'd like to get back into raiding since asgard's collapse and before wotlk comes out, just so I can finish out the content of BC.

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?

Sure. So long as its good old-fashioned give-it-a-honest shot wiping and not some retard fucking it up for everyone wiping.

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.

yessum

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?

I have a full spic set for each spec. My resto set is like T5 and a half. Enhancement is like T6ish. Elemental like season 2-3 pvp.

6. Give us your armory link please.

I have no idea what hes going to be wearing in this but yeah....

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?

yup. And a soothing.... lemony-fresh voice.

8. Is your internet connection reliable?

Yup

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.

19. Soph in college.

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.

I make excellent sandwiches. Sometimes I use corn beef. Other times I use turkey. Either way, I like putting them in my mouth and reflecting on the beauty of the world........ >.>

Fragrinc

Back to top Go down

Fragrince's wonderful funderful Application Empty Re: Fragrince's wonderful funderful Application

Post  Fragrinc Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:55 pm

I didn't add this at the time but yeah. As soon as school starts up again I'll have all the time in the world.

I'd really just like a guild that can get shit done.

Fragrinc

Back to top Go down

Fragrince's wonderful funderful Application Empty Re: Fragrince's wonderful funderful Application

Post  Fragrinc Sun Aug 10, 2008 4:27 pm

Thanks for posting my armory link...... i really thought i did that idk why...... idk. Weird.

Thought I'd put a little more info as to what my gear is like.

Enhancement raid dps is something like 1100, give or take depending on the situation.

Resto spec is 2100 something +healing with about 225ish self buffed mp5

Elemental is obviously my worst set. Its like 730 +dmg with 30ish lightning crit. Its just the one spec i haven't really fleshed out and after Asgard went down, I thought I'd pvp with it for abit.

Thanks = P

Fragrinc

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down