Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Icritmyslef APP

Go down

Icritmyslef APP Empty Icritmyslef APP

Post  Icritmys Fri Jul 04, 2008 5:18 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Arkham,Ultimatum
How did youcontribute to that guild? showed up for 90% of the raids and was always prepared with raiding materials ( elixirs, pots etc)
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds?
MAG, Gruuls, Kara, SSC, TK, ZA
2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?
Yes
3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?
Yes, Because that is the only way you can progress forward into new content
4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.Yes i have highly stocked on Agility and Mana Potions

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
Marksmenship and Yes i am Willing to respec if it is truely needed
6. Give us your armory link please.
7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
yes , and for some reason on my new computer its hard for me to hear me Sad
8. Is your internet connection reliable?
yes i run on comcast high speed internet on a alienware computer
9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. I am 16

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.
Im very serious when it comes time to raid and i am not imature like other players that are young like me. I want to progess just as much as anyone else in the guild wants to, and i am willing to do what ever it takes to do so.
10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.i am a very reliable perspn.

Icritmys

Back to top Go down

Icritmyslef APP Empty Re: Icritmyslef APP

Post  Guest Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum