Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

konflick level 70 paladin

Go down

konflick level 70 paladin Empty konflick level 70 paladin

Post  konflick Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:46 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? im currently in from the ashes ( derailed) was in eternal damnation hostile wrecked and immune off server twisting nether fates-hand

How did youcontribute to that guild? as far as wrecked and immune i didnt reall do anything because i was busy with my job at the time and couldnt do much with them i left so i wasnt a burden on them anymore
i was the raid leader of hostile and i had a 99% raid attendence with eternal damnation i made extra pots for the bank and always deposited spare gold when i had

What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? eternal damnation went all the way to kael with them back b4 BT was released
immune dont raid 2. derailed went to azagolar and 3. fates hand cleared MH and 4/9 BT with them (3333)

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? yeah i see no problem with that

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? of course (2222)

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. i always have a ready supply of health mana pots and exilirs or flasks and food

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? my current spec is ret which is 5/11/45 but my main spec is holy 41/20 my + healing in my holy spec is 2007 and my mp5 is around 130 dont remember the exact number my crit is at 21-22% holy spells
i have good gear gear for all my specs and i know how to play my class as all 3 specs 3 specs what ever the guild needs me as i wont hesitate to respec
i have 15k health capped def unbuffed with 16k armor im at 102% avoidence as prot
i have 1814 ap 31.85% crit as ret with 8% extra hit rating / talents with enhancement shammy i can hit 1021 dps ( i know thats not as good as other dps classes but its pretty good as a ret pally)

6. Give us your armory link please.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?yes i do

8. Is your internet connection reliable? yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.
am i currently 24 years old and i work for the nypd im a police officer
9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
I love to raid and im a fast learner can never admit failure

konflick

Back to top Go down

konflick level 70 paladin Empty Re: konflick level 70 paladin

Post  Guest Wed Jul 09, 2008 3:41 am

Konflick's armory link.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Konflick

However, props for reading what you were supposed to.

Back to top Go down

Post  konflick Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:15 pm

wtf i copy and pasted the armory link thats wierd

konflick

Back to top Go down

Post  Lovehandles Wed Jul 09, 2008 5:16 pm

konflick wrote:wtf i copy and pasted the armory link thats wierd

yea for some reason some peoples armory links don't paste. Not sure why.

I'll be looking at this app and evaluating our current paladin situation as we have a few holy pallies atm.

But will get back to you within the next 48 hours.
Lovehandles
Lovehandles
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-06-12

http://real.dkpsystem.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down