Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a re-app i suppose?

Go down

a re-app i suppose? Empty a re-app i suppose?

Post  pvtpyle Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:43 pm

To preface this, I app'd a few days ago, and I guess you got new forums, so I figured I should re-app

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds?
How did youcontribute to that guild? From the Ashes
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? 4/5 MH, downed everything below that except illidan and vash

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday?yes, unless work requires me in the middle of the night for some reason (I am a digital forensics examiner so most likely not)

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week?yes

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.yes

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to?
deep fire, but I changed out blast wave and dragon for more chance to clear cast. on my armory is a bit messed up at the moment cause it was a drunken night of pvp then respec for a impromptu ZA. after doing mh I can see how these skills may be useful, I'll do whatever.
6. Give us your armory link please.
7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone?
yes
8. Is your internet connection reliable?
yes
9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made.
9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.
na
10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words.
I understand what hit cap is, and I know how to use it. thank you.

pvtpyle

Back to top Go down

a re-app i suppose? Empty Re: a re-app i suppose?

Post  Guest Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:38 am

I vouch Pvtpyle.

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum