Reality Check
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deq 70 hunter applicant

2 posters

Go down

Deq 70 hunter applicant Empty Deq 70 hunter applicant

Post  DEq Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:39 pm

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? Hunter Trainer is my current guiild(just for name) and Echoes Of Hellscream is my past
How did youcontribute to that guild? showing up 95% to raids, and coming fully prepared
What kind of raiding experience did youhave with those guilds? full t4 content, t5 content, kara,za and 8/9bt 5/5 mh

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? Yes

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? Yep

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear.Of course

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? Bm 41/20 and yes, though i might suck the first hour or two Razz

6. Give us your armory link please PS: my spec is for pvp but if i was to raid, it would surely be to pve

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes and no

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. i am 17

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. i am a cool and laid back guy i can take alot of negative criticism

DEq

Back to top Go down

Deq 70 hunter applicant Empty Re: Deq 70 hunter applicant

Post  jeubus Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:52 pm

but the true question is, can you click tears!?!?! HMMMMMMMMMMMMHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!?!?!?! What a Face
jeubus
jeubus
Core Raider

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Deq Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:37 pm

tears iz ezmode for godz Razz

Deq

Back to top Go down

Deq 70 hunter applicant Empty info

Post  Zennie Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:31 am

Give me a shout ingame to chat so I can find out what ya know and check out your pve gear. Do me a favor and post a link from wow website of your normal raid spec.

I'll be on Zennie or Tivron

Zennie

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-08-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down