Otta Application

Go down

Otta Application

Post  Otta on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:46 am

1.What is your current guild and what were your past guilds? No current just coming back from over sea's. Past guilds are Eternal Damnation and Superiority Complex
How did you contribute to that guild? Always showing up, puting out dps(almost always top3 ask Biga Very Happy) and always having pots/flask for me and others.
What kind of raiding experience did you have with those guilds? Well on rogue did everything accept mh and bt, but on a mage did 3 in mh and 5 in bt..still know all the fights though for rogue ez mode there.

2. Are you able to raid 8:30pm-12AM server time Sunday-Thursday? why yes I am

3. Can you handle wiping on new content for hours upon hours several nights of the week? Isnt that raiding? and yes Im use to wiping

4.Are you prepared to farm flasks, pots, oils and anything else that'll help increase your character's raid performance? This also includes having all your proper enchants/gems necessary on your gear. Yep

5. What is your spec? Would you be willing to respec to perform a role in a raid that we need you to? Combat swords. Atm my account is with a friend, but I will have it by friday all up and activated.

6. Give us your armory link please. http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Otta
Also on the link im in part pvp gear and a pvp spec. this is only because I have been gone and a friend was playing on acc but once i get back all will be pve based and combat swords.

7. Do you have Ventrilo and a working microphone? Yes

8. Is your internet connection reliable? Yes

9. How old are you? We look for people over the age of 17 when recruiting, though exceptions will sometimes be made. 21

9b. If you're under 17 please give us a few reasons why we should make an exception for you.

10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. my nick name is 12pack need I say more?

Otta

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-09-03

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Otta Application

Post  Pleasantsuds on Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:33 am

Otta wrote:10. Tell us somethings about yourself(Make us want to recruit you)in less than 15 words. my nick name is 12pack need I say more?

I might hate you for that...

Pleasantsuds

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-30

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum